- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Get Involved
- Community & University Partners
- Contact Us
- Durham and Regional Affairs (DARA)
Each fall, in cooperation with the Volunteer Center of Durham and Durham's Department of Social Services, The Duke Community Service Center sponsors a program called Project Share. Through this holiday giving program, members of the Duke community provide gifts to Durham individuals and families in need this holiday season.
Share your Holidays This Year!!
2012 Delivery Day volunteers help load gifts for 372 people
- Request a family profile by November 27and spend $50/person
- Make a monetary donation by November 27
- Deliver gifts to our office by December 3 - be sure to call before coming
Contact the Duke Community Service Center, 919-684-4377, for more information.